Introduce the stunning Lily bulb Scheherazade to your garden and bring a touch of elegance and grace to your outdoor space. This beautiful bulb is perfect for planting in pots, borders, or as part of a mixed bed.
- Deep, rich burgundy blooms with a green/ yellow center and edges
- Has a delicate fragrance
- Long-lasting flowers that bloom in late summer
- Easy to plant and care for
- Crossing between Oriental and Trumpet Lilies
- A really tall Lily that can reach up to 7-9 ft. tall
- Produces up to approximately 25 delicious-smelling flowers
How to care for Scheherazade
- Dig a hole about 6 inches deep and place the bulb in the hole with the pointy end facing up. Cover with soil and water well.
- The bulb prefers well-draining soil in a sunny spot and should be watered regularly during the growing season.
- To ensure the best blooms, fertilize your Lily bulb Scheherazade with a balanced fertilizer every 2-4 weeks during the growing season.
- Deadhead spent flowers to encourage new blooms.