The Lily bulb Rubrum is a stunning flower that will add a touch of elegance to any garden. It has multiple colors of pink, hints of red and red speckles. With its tall, majestic stem and large, showy blooms, this lily is sure to be the star of your garden.
- Hot pink flowers with red speckles that will stand out in any garden
- A tall, majestic stem that adds height and drama to your garden
- Large, showy blooms that are sure to turn heads
- Easy to plant and care for
- Has tall, majestic stems and large showy blooms: for sure a showstopper.
How to care for Rubrum
- Simply dig a hole that is slightly larger than the bulb and place the bulb in the hole, pointy side up.
- Cover the bulb with soil and water well.
- Make sure to keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged.
- Fertilize every 2-4 weeks with a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer.
- Deadhead the spent flowers to encourage more blooms.