About Red Devon
Experience the vibrant beauty of Daffodil Red Devon, a stunning addition to any garden or landscape. With its fiery yellow petals and orange center, this variety is sure to captivate your senses and make a bold statement.
- Fiery yellow petals with a vibrant orange center
- Adds a pop of color to your garden or landscape
- Blooms in early spring, signaling the arrival of warmer days
- Easy to grow and low maintenance
- Perfect for borders, containers, or naturalizing
How to plant and take care of Red Devon
- Choose a well-draining location with full sun or partial shade.
- Dig a hole that is twice as deep as the bulb height.
- Place the bulb in the hole with the pointed end facing up.
- Backfill the hole with soil and gently firm it around the bulb.
- Water thoroughly after planting and keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
- Fertilize in early spring with a balanced bulb fertilizer.
- Remove faded flowers to encourage new growth.
- Allow the foliage to die back naturally before cutting it back.
- Protect from extreme cold temperatures by adding a layer of mulch in winter.