Brighten up your garden with the vibrant and charming Daffodil Pipit. This exquisite variety of daffodils is sure to add a touch of elegance to any outdoor space. With its delicate yellow petals and contrasting orange center, the Pipit variety is a true showstopper.
- Beautiful and vibrant yellow petals with an eye-catching orange center
- Medium-sized blooms that add a pop of color to your garden
- Hardy and reliable, perfect for both novice and experienced gardeners
- Long-lasting flowers that bloom in early spring, bringing the first signs of the season
- Versatile plant that thrives in various garden settings, from borders to containers
How to plant and take care of Pipit
- Choose a sunny or partially shaded location in your garden.
- Dig a hole that is 4-6 inches deep and place the bulb with the pointed end facing upwards.
- Space the bulbs approximately 4-6 inches apart to allow for proper growth.
- Water the bulbs thoroughly after planting to settle the soil.
- Provide regular watering during the growing season, especially during dry spells.
- Deadhead the flowers after they fade to encourage more blooms.
- Let the foliage die back naturally before removing it, as it helps store energy for the next season.
- Apply a slow-release bulb fertilizer in early autumn to promote healthy growth.