About Nova Lux
Gladiolus Nova Lux is a stunning variety of gladiolus that will add a touch of elegance to any garden. With tall, sturdy stems and large, vibrant blooms, these flowers are sure to make a statement.
- Large buttercup yellow blooms
- Tall, sturdy stems that can reach up to 4 feet in height
- Easy to plant and care for
- Perfect for in the back of a border
- Great as a cut flower
How to care for Nova Lux
- To plant Gladiolus Nova Lux, simply dig a hole about 4 inches deep and 4-6 inches wide.
- Place the bulb in the hole with the pointed end facing up, and cover it with soil.
- Water well and keep the soil consistently moist until the flowers begin to emerge.
- Make sure to keep the soil consistently moist and fertilize every 2-4 weeks with a balanced fertilizer.
- Deadhead spent blooms to encourage new growth.