About North Pole
Bring the serene beauty of a winter landscape to your garden with the Tulip North Pole. With its delicate yet resilient petals, the Tulip North Pole is sure to captivate and inspire.
- Striking Snow-White Blooms: The Tulip North Pole showcases exquisite, pure white flowers that add a touch of elegance and tranquility to any garden.
- Early Spring Blooming: Be the first to greet the arrival of spring with the Tulip North Pole's early blooming nature, ushering in a season of renewal and hope.
- Tall and Sturdy Stems: The robust stems of this tulip variety can reach impressive heights, providing an eye-catching vertical element to your garden landscape.
How to plant and take care of North Pole
- Planting Time: Plant your Tulip North Pole bulbs in the fall, before the first frost sets in, for optimal growth and development.
- Soil and Location: Choose a well-draining location with full sun to partial shade, ensuring that the soil is rich in organic matter.
- Planting Depth: Dig a hole that is approximately three times the height of the bulb and place it pointy side up.
- Spacing: Space the bulbs at least 4 to 5 inches apart to allow each tulip to fully showcase its splendor.
- Watering: Keep the soil evenly moist, but avoid overwatering to prevent bulb rot.
- Winter Protection: Mulch the planting area to protect the bulbs from extreme cold temperatures.