Introduce Phlox Nicky to your garden and enjoy a burst of magenta flowers all summer long. This hardy perennial is perfect for adding color to borders, rock gardens, and mixed beds.
- Bright magenta flowers
- Blooms all summer long
- Perfect for borders and rock gardens
- Typically grows in an upright clump to 2-3" tall
- Highly fragrant
- Attracts butterflies and pollinating insects
How to care for Nicky
- Plant in well-drained soil in full sun to partial shade.
- Water regularly.
- Fertilize monthly during the growing season for optimal growth.
- Prune back in late fall to promote healthy new growth in the spring.