About Lavender Gem
The Calla Lavender Gem is a stunning addition to any garden or indoor space. With its unique lavender color and elegant shape, this plant will be a showstopper wherever it is placed.
- Unique lavender color
- Elegant shape
- Perfect for any garden or indoor space
- Low maintenance
- Lovely shaped petals
- Thrives in full sun and moist soil
- Calla is also known as Calla Lilies
How to care for Lavender Gem
- Plant the bulbs in well-draining soil, 3-4 inches deep, and 12 inches apart.
- Position the Lavender Gem in a location with partial to full sun exposure.
- Water regularly to maintain consistently moist soil, but avoid overwatering.
- Fertilize monthly during the growing season with a balanced, slow-release fertilizer.
- Protect the plant from frost by bringing potted plants indoors or mulching outdoor plants.
- Prune yellow or brown leaves to maintain a healthy appearance.