About Lancifolium Splendens
Have you heard of Lily Lancifolium Splendens? It is a stunning addition to your garden! This beautiful lily is also known as the Tiger Lily and is a must-have for any garden enthusiast.
- Its striking orange flowers with speckles are sure to catch the eye
- Easy to grow and care for
- A great choice for both experienced and novice gardeners
- Highly fragrant, perfect for attracting butterflies and bees
- Grows on firm stems rising to a height of 48-50"
- Flowers July - September
How to care for Lancifolium Splendens
- Plant in full sun to partial shade and well-drained soil for best results.
- Dig a hole, plant the lily bulbs with the pointy end upwards, and cover them with soil.
- Water regularly and fertilize once a month to ensure the health and longevity of your lily.
- Deadhead spent blooms.
- These lilies are also great for cutting, so you can enjoy their beauty both in the garden and in your home.