The Dahlia Icoon is a stunning addition to any garden. With large, double blooms in a variety of vibrant colors, this plant will add beauty and charm to your outdoor space.
- Large, double blooms in a variety of vibrant colors: a yellow center with a warm red edge
- Low maintenance and easy to grow
- Great for cut flowers or as a border plant
- Suitable for both small and large gardens
- Perfect for a large and vibrant display
- Long flowering period, from late spring to late autumn
How to care for Icoon
- To plant the Dahlia Icoon, simply dig a hole in well-draining soil and place the tuber with the eyes facing upwards.
- Cover with soil and water well.
- Once the leaves appear, continue to water regularly and fertilize every 4-6 weeks.
- Deadhead regularly to encourage more blooms.