About Yellow County
The Lily Yellow County is a beautiful, hardy addition to any garden. With its bright yellow-orange blooms, it is sure to bring a touch of sunshine to any space. Asiatic hybrid lilies are the easiest lily to grow, and are among the first lilies to bloom each season.
- Easy to plant and maintain
- Blooms in early summer
- Can be planted in a variety of soils
- Grows to a height of 3-4 feet
- Long-lasting cut flower
- Produce a lovely scent
- Stand upon tall, strong stems
How to care for Yellow County
- Choose a location with well-drained soil and full sun to partial shade.
- Then dig a hole approximately twice as wide as the container your lily is in and twice as deep.
- Water the plant deeply and apply a layer of mulch around the base of the plant.
- Remove any wilted flowers and seed pods to promote new blooms.
- Apply a winter mulch in late fall to insulate the bulbs from cold weather.