About Big Time Happy
Daylilies Big Time Happy are the perfect addition to any garden. These beautiful flowers are known for their large, vibrant blooms that will add color and charm to your outdoor space.
- Easy to grow and care for, making them a great choice for both experienced and novice gardeners.
- Drought-tolerant and can thrive in a variety of soil types.
- Bloom in late spring to early summer and can rebloom in the fall.
- Deer resistant, making them a great choice for gardens in areas with a high deer population.
- A vigorous cultivar that features 4 inches diameter of single yellow, light orange blushed flowers with green-yellow throats
- Grows to a height of 24 inches tall
- Also known as Hemerocallis
How to care for Big Time Happy
- Simply dig a hole that is about twice the size of the bulb and plant it at a depth of 1-2 inches.
- Water well and fertilize with a balanced fertilizer.
- They should be planted in a sunny location and watered regularly during the growing season.