The Lily bulb Anastasia brings an unmistakable flair of elegance to your garden. With its tall and slender stems, the blooms of its fragrant flowers will illuminate your garden in the summer months.
- Large, luscious blooms in shades of pink, purple, and white
- Sturdy stems and foliage
- Blooms continuously until the first frost
- Highly scented
- Can reach up to 7-9 ft. tall
- Each stem produces up to 25 flowers
- Anastasia is a crossing of oriental and trumpet Lilium
How to care for Anastasia?
- Before planting, choose a sunny spot with well-draining, moist soil.
- Dig a hole large enough to accommodate the rhizome, and sprinkle some slow-release fertilizer into the bottom.
- Place the rhizome in the hole with the pointed part facing upwards.
- Cover it with soil and press it down.
- Water your lily well and it should be ready to go.
- Be sure to water them regularly and keep the soil moist, but not soggy.
- Deadhead spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
Frequently Asked Questions