About American Dream
We can’t stop thinking about this stunning Dahlia American Dream! This gorgeous flower will add a touch of color and elegance to any garden or flower bed.
- Large, fully double blooms in a vibrant pink, purple and white color scheme
- Sturdy, upright stems that make for excellent cut flowers
- Blooms late in the season for extended color in your garden
- Perfect for adding a patriotic touch to any landscaping
- Has 10'' blossoms
How to take care of your American Dream Dahlia
- Make sure to plant it in well-drained soil in a sunny location.
- Water regularly.
- Deadhead spent blooms to encourage continued blooming.
- Feed the plants with a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer every 2-4 weeks to encourage healthy growth and abundant blooms.
- Pinching back the growing tips of the dahlias in the early spring will promote bushier growth and more blooms.
- American Dream dahlias have tall, strong stems and may need staking to prevent them from falling over.