About Sakura Fubuki
Bring in the beauty of Sakura Fubuki Dahlias to your garden: a stunning, unique variety of dahlia that is sure to add a touch of elegance to any garden.
- Large, fluffy blooms in shades of pink and an orange center
- Perfect for cut flower arrangements
- Easy to grow and maintain
- A unique small flowering decorative variety with fimbriated style flowers
- Perfect for a border or patio container
- The pink flower heads make this variety exceptional for cut flowers
How to care for Sakura Fubuki
- Simply plant your tubers in well-drained soil in full sun to partial shade.
- Water regularly and fertilize every 2-4 weeks for optimal growth and blooming.
- Deadhead spent blooms to encourage reblooming
- Protect your plants from frost in the fall.
Frequently Asked Questions