Frequently Asked Questions
|🚚 Shipping Starts:||Currently Sold Out|
|📦 Quantity per Package:||2 Bulbs|
|☀️ Light Required:||Full Sun / Partial Shade|
|🌸 Blooming Period:||Jun - Aug|
|🌱 Bulb Size:||16/18|
|↔ Planting Distance:||8"|
|↕ Planting Depth:||6"|
|📍 Hardiness Zone:||Zone 3-9|
|🦌 Deer Resistant:||No|
|💐 Minimum Bulbs for Effect:||2-4|
The ideal time to plant Miss Feya lilies is in the spring, after the last frost date has passed. This is usually somewhere at the beginning of April, but it may vary depending on your specific location. The soil should be well-drained and rich in organic matter, and the planting depth should be about twice the height of the bulb.
It is also possible to plant Miss Feya lily bulbs in the fall, then they’ll benefit from the chill of the winter.
It is important to water the newly planted bulbs regularly, but be careful not to overwater them. Miss Feya lilies prefer slightly moist soil, but they can be prone to root rot if the soil is too wet. These plants also benefit from regular fertilization, with a balanced fertilizer that is high in phosphorus.
Miss Feya lilies bulbs should be planted 6-8 inches deep in the soil. It is important to plant them at the right depth as it can affect their growth and overall health. Planting them too shallow can result in exposure to harsh weather conditions and vulnerability to damage, while planting them too deep can limit their ability to sprout and grow properly.
Additionally, planting Miss Feya lilies in well-drained soil with good sunlight exposure can help promote healthy growth and a beautiful blooming season.
Here's how you can plant Miss Feya lily bulbs:
• Choose a location: find a spot in your garden or yard that gets the appropriate amount of sunlight and has well-draining soil.
• Prepare the soil: remove any weeds or debris from the planting area and loosen the soil with a garden fork or tiller. Add compost or other organic matter to improve soil fertility and drainage.
• Plant the seeds or seedlings: dig a hole large enough to accommodate the roots and gently place the bulbs in the hole.
• Water the plant: give the newly planted Miss Feya plant a good watering.
• Care for the plant: keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged, and fertilize periodically with a balanced fertilizer. Monitor the plant for pests and diseases, and prune it as necessary to promote healthy growth.
Miss Feya lily bulbs can be left in the ground over winter in areas with mild winters or well-draining soil. However, in areas with harsh winters or heavy soil, it is best to dig up the bulbs and store them in a cool, dry place until the following spring. Miss Feya lily bulbs are hardy in USDA climate zones 3-9.
If you decide to leave the bulbs in the ground, make sure to mulch them heavily to protect them from freezing temperatures. It's also important to ensure that the soil is well-draining to prevent the bulbs from rotting. Come springtime, new growth should emerge from the bulbs, and they will bloom again in the summer.