The Lily Henryi is a stunning, vibrant flower that will add a touch of elegance to any garden. With its medium-sized, trumpet-shaped blooms and unique coloration, it's sure to be a showstopper in any outdoor space.
- Large, trumpet-shaped blooms in shades of orange and red speckles
- Grows up to 3 feet tall
- Blooms in late summer to early fall
- Unusual and rare Lily
- Has an amazing fragrance
How to care for Henryi
- Simply plant the bulbs in well-drained soil in a sunny location, where they get at least 6-8 hours of sunlight.
- They prefer to be planted in the fall, but can also be planted in the spring.
- Be sure to water the bulbs well after planting and keep the soil consistently moist until the plant emerges.
- Fertilize every two to four weeks during the growing season
- Deadhead spent blooms
Frequently Asked Questions