Phlox David is a stunning and hardy perennial plant that will add a splash of color to any garden. This beautiful plant is a must-have for any gardener looking to add some life to their garden.
- Bright white blooms that will stand out in any garden
- Drought-resistant and hardy, making it perfect for hot and dry climates
- Adds a pop of color to any garden, making it perfect for any landscape
- Long-blooming, making it perfect for gardens with a lot of foot traffic
- Typically grows in an upright clump to 3-4" tall
- Very attractive for butterflies and pollinating insects because of the nice scent
How to care for David?
- The Phlox David is really easy to care for and maintain, making it perfect for beginners.
- To plant, simply dig a hole that is twice as wide as the root ball and as deep as the root ball.
- Place the plant in the hole and backfill it with soil.
- Water regularly and fertilize once a month during the growing season.
- Deadhead spent blooms to encourage reblooming.
Frequently Asked Questions