The Lily bulb Brasilia is a stunning, long-lasting addition to any garden. With its vibrant white and mauve pink blooms, with green center, it is sure to make a statement in any space.
- Easy to plant and maintain
- Blooms in late summer
- Produce a wonderful fragrance
- Can be planted in a variety of soils
- Grows to a height of 3-4 feet
- Long-lasting cut flower
- Ideal for borders and patio pots
How to care for Brasilia
- Plant Brasilia in well-drained soil in the spring or fall, in a spot that receives full sun.
- Dig a hole that is twice as wide as the pot your lily is in and just as deep.
- Place the lily in the hole, spreading out the roots, and fill the hole with soil.
- Firm the soil around the lily and water thoroughly to settle the soil and roots.
- Water your Lily Brasilia deeply and regularly to keep the soil moist.
- Prune your Lily Brasilia if it starts to look scraggly, in late fall after blooming.
- Cut off the dead and damaged stems, then remove any stems that are not healthy.
- Mulch your Lily Brasilia in the spring to help keep moisture in the soil.