Dahlia Bodacious is a vividly orange and yellow colored giant Dinnerplate Dahlia that makes a bold statement in your garden!
- Showy, bright orange blooms with ruffled petals
- Grows up to 4 feet tall, perfect for the back of a flower bed
- Tuber can be planted in the spring for blooms in the summer and fall
- Great for cut flowers and attracting pollinators to your garden
- The flower size can be over 11''
- Great for cut flowers and attracting pollinators
How to plant and care for Bodacious
- Simply place the tuber in a hole approximately 4-5 inches deep and 24 inches wide
- Cover with soil and water well
- For optimal growth, place in a sunny spot with well-drained soil
- Water regularly, but be sure to not overwater
- Fertilize every 2-4 weeks during the growing season
Frequently Asked Questions