About Rip City
The Rip City Dahlia is a must-have for any flower enthusiast. This unique and vibrant flower is sure to add a pop of color to any garden. Rip City is a very dark maroon small decorative Dahlia with a velvety black center, for sure a showstopper!
- Large blooms with vibrant red and white petals
- Perfect for adding a pop of color to any garden
- Easy to grow and maintain
- Long-lasting blooms throughout the summer
- Great for cut flowers
- A very prolific flowering dahlia and makes a robust and bushy plant
How to care for Rip City
- To plant, simply dig a hole in well-drained soil and place the tuber with the 'eye' facing up.
- Cover with soil and water well.
- Dahlia Rip City prefers full sun and regular watering.
- Deadhead spent blooms to encourage continued flowering throughout the season.
Frequently Asked Questions