About Red King Humbert
Introduce your garden to the striking beauty of the Canna Red King Humbert. This vibrant and hardy plant is sure to make a statement in any outdoor space.
- Bold red flowers with contrasting glossy bronze foliage
- Grows up to 6 feet tall
- Perfect for adding color and drama to your garden
- Easy to plant and care for
How to care for Red King Humbert
- Plant the Canna Red King Humbert in well-drained soil in a sunny location.
- Water regularly, keeping the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged.
- Fertilize every 4-6 weeks during the growing season.
- Cut back foliage and deadhead flowers in late fall before frost.