About Golden Scepter
Brighten up your garden with the stunning Dahlia tuber Golden Scepter! With fabulous canary yellow, double spherical blooms, these Golden Scepter dahlias are sure to add a new dimension of shape and texture to any garden. Each flower head is made up of layers of silky, inwardly curved petals creating a perfectly formed sphere.
- Unique, eye-catching yellow and golden petals.
- Stems up to 6 feet tall.
- Attractive double blooms in late summer and early fall.
- Tall, sturdy stems which not only provide excellent support but also provide the dahlia with its iconic bobbing habit in the breeze.
How to take care of Golden Scepter
- To plant the Dahlia Golden Scepter, simply place the tuber in well-draining soil in a sunny location.
- Water well and keep the soil consistently moist until the plant begins to sprout.
- Once the plant is established, water as needed and fertilize regularly for optimal growth and blooming.
- Deadhead spent blooms to encourage more flowers to form