About Baby Boomer
Discover the exquisite beauty of the Daffodil Baby Boomer! This enchanting flower will captivate your senses with its vibrant colors and delightful fragrance. Whether you're an experienced gardener or a budding enthusiast, this remarkable variety is perfect for adding a touch of elegance to your garden or indoor space.
- Stunning blooms in buttery yellow, creating a striking visual display.
- Compact size, making it ideal for small gardens, containers, or indoor pots.
- Easy to grow, requiring minimal maintenance and attention.
- Early blooming, bringing a burst of color to your surroundings in the spring.
- Long-lasting flowers that continue to charm for an extended period.
How to plant and take care of Baby Boomer
- Choose a well-draining location with partial to full sun exposure.
- Dig a hole that is two to three times the depth of the bulb.
- Place the bulb in the hole with the pointed end facing upwards.
- Cover the bulb with soil, firming it gently to remove air pockets.
- Water thoroughly after planting and keep the soil slightly moist.
- Provide regular watering during dry spells.
- Apply a balanced fertilizer once a month during the growing season.
- Deadhead faded blooms to encourage new flower production.
- After the blooming period, allow the foliage to die back naturally.
- Avoid cutting or removing the leaves until they turn yellow.
- Mulch the area around the bulbs to protect them during winter.