Planting Non-Stop Red begonias is an easy process, follow these steps:
• Choose well-draining soil and a location with partial shade or filtered sunlight.
• Plant the bulbs about 1-2 inches deep, with the hollow, pointy side facing up, and space them approximately 8-12 inches apart.
• Water regularly to maintain consistent moisture, but avoid overwatering to prevent rot.
• Fertilize with a balanced liquid fertilizer every 4-6 weeks during the growing season to encourage robust growth and continuous blooms.
• Deadhead spent flowers to promote new growth and maintain a tidy appearance.
• In colder regions, dig up the bulbs and store them in a dry, cool and dark place with a consistent temperature between 40-50°F.