About Visions in Pink
Astilbe Visions in Pink is a stunning perennial plant that will add color and beauty to your garden. With delicate pink blooms and lush green foliage, this plant is sure to catch the eye of any passerby.
- Perfect for adding a pop of color to your garden
- Delicate pink blooms that bloom in late spring to early summer
- Lush green foliage that adds texture and depth to your garden
- Easy to care for and maintain
- The stems can rise up to a height of 28" tall
- Beautiful dark green leaves with dark purple stems
How to care for Visions in Pink
- Choose a spot in your garden that has well-drained soil and partial to full shade.
- Dig a hole that is slightly larger than the root ball and place the plant in the hole, making sure the top of the root ball is level with the soil surface.
- Backfill the hole with soil and press down firmly.
- Water the plant regularly and keep the soil consistently moist.
- Fertilize the plant once a month during the growing season with a balanced fertilizer.
- Prune the plant back to the ground in late fall to encourage new growth in the spring.