About White Squill
Introducing the White Squill, the vibrant addition your garden needs! This stunning perennial bulb will bring a burst of color to your outdoor space. With its delicate white flowers and lush green foliage, White Squill is a must-have for any gardening enthusiast.
- Striking white flowers that create a captivating display
- Hardy and low-maintenance plant, perfect for beginners
- Thrives in both full sun and partial shade
- Suitable for borders, rock gardens, and containers
- Drought-tolerant, making it ideal for various climates
- Blooms in early spring, adding an enchanting touch to your garden
How to plant and take care of White Squill
- Choose a well-draining location in your garden or prepare a container with good drainage holes.
- Plant the bulbs in the fall, approximately 3-4 inches deep and 4-6 inches apart.
- Water thoroughly after planting, then keep the soil slightly moist throughout the growing season.
- Apply a balanced fertilizer in early spring to promote healthy growth.
- Deadhead spent flowers to encourage continuous blooming.
- Protect the bulbs from excessive moisture during the dormant period.
- Enjoy the beauty of Scilla Tubergenica year after year with minimal effort!