Bringing brilliant blooms to your garden with Dahlia Topmix Yellow. This delightful flower puts on a great show of bright yellow flowers with a golden center - perfect for adding color and life to any garden.
- Extra blooms in shades of yellow
- Perfect for borders, pots and containers with its 1" size
- Very attractive for butterflies and bees
- Ideal for borders and containers
- Easy to care for and maintain
How to care for Topmix Yellow
- To plant, simply select a sunny location with well-drained soil.
- Plant the tuber with the "eye" facing upward, about 4-5 inches deep.
- Water well and keep the soil consistently moist until new growth appears.
- Once the plant has established itself, it will require regular watering and fertilization. Deadhead spent blooms to encourage continued blooming throughout the season.