About Topmix White
Welcome to the world of the Dahlia Topmix White! An eye-catching flower that stands out from the crowd, the Dahlia tuber boasts a deep red hue and is sure to be the star of your garden.
- Bright, pure white petals with a golden center for a dramatic look
- Long-lasting blooms create a beautiful display
- Ideal for containers and beds
- Easy to grow and require minimal maintenance
- Lower-growing Dahlias of over 1" in size, but with even more flowers
- Bushy low growing
- Extremely suitable for borders, pots and containers
How to care for Topmix White
- To plant, simply select a sunny location with well-drained soil.
- Plant the tuber with the "eye" facing upward, about 4-5 inches deep.
- Water well and keep the soil consistently moist until new growth appears.
- Once the plant has established itself, it will require regular watering and fertilization. Deadhead spent blooms to encourage continued blooming throughout the season.
Frequently Asked Questions