About Topmix Red
Looking for a beautiful and unique addition to your garden? Look no further than the Dahlia Topmix Red. This stunning flower is sure to make a statement in any garden with its deep red color and lush petals.
- Vibrant red color for a bold statement in your garden
- Lush petals for a full and beautiful appearance
- Easy to grow and maintain
- Lower growing Dahlias of over 1" in size, but with even more flowers
- Great for cut flowers or as a garden feature
- Perfect for adding color and interest to any garden
How to care for Topmix Red
- To plant, simply select a sunny location with well-drained soil.
- Plant the tuber with the "eye" facing upward, about 4-5 inches deep.
- Water well and keep the soil consistently moist until new growth appears.
- Once the plant has established itself, it will require regular watering and fertilization. Deadhead spent blooms to encourage continued blooming throughout the season.