About Topmix Pink
Bring a splash of life and color to your garden with Dahlia Topmix Pink! This stunning flower is sure to be the star of your garden.
- Unique blossoms of soft pink and cream
- Lower growing Dahlias of over 1" in size, but with even more flowers
- Eye-catching color and texture
- Grows well in full sun to partial shade
- Attracts lots of butterflies and bees
- Due to their bushy low-growing habit, they are extremely suitable for borders, pots, and containers
How to care for Topmix Pink
- To plant, simply select a sunny location with well-drained soil.
- Plant the tuber with the "eye" facing upward, about 4-5 inches deep.
- Water well and keep the soil consistently moist until new growth appears.
- Once the plant has established itself, it will require regular watering and fertilization. Deadhead spent blooms to encourage continued blooming throughout the season.