Introduce the stunning beauty of the Lily bulb Stargazer to your garden! These bulbs are easy to plant and care for, making them a great choice for both experienced and novice gardeners.
- Vibrant, hot pink with maroon spotting and white- pastel pink blooms that are sure to add a pop of color to any garden
- Large, showy flowers that will make a statement in any landscape
- An aromatic fragrance that will fill your garden with a sweet, heavenly scent
- Easy to plant and care for, making them a great choice for both experienced and novice gardeners
- Highly fragrant
- Has unusual star-shaped flowers
How to care for Stargazer
- Simply dig a hole that is twice the depth of the bulb, and place the bulb with the pointy side facing up.
- Cover with soil and water well.
- These bulbs prefer full sun to partial shade and well-drained soil.
- When in bloom, these lilies will need regular watering and fertilizing to keep them healthy and strong.
- Deadhead spent blooms.
Frequently Asked Questions