About St. Brigid
Introducing the Anemone St. Brigid: a beautiful flower that adds a pop of color to any garden. St. Brigid Anemones are popular with gardeners across the country for their classic, showy flower heads.
- Bright, vibrant pink, blue, purple and white blooms that bloom in late spring to early summer
- Low-maintenance plant that is perfect for beginner gardeners
- Great for borders, rock gardens, or as cut flowers
- The flowers are also excellent as a cut flower
How to care for St. Brigid
- To plant Anemone St. Brigid, choose a location with well-drained soil and full to partial sun.
- Plant the bulbs about 1–2 inches deep and 2-3 inches apart. Water well after planting and mulch to protect from frost.
- To care for Anemone St. Brigid, water regularly during the growing season, keeping the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged. Deadhead spent blooms to encourage reblooming. In the fall, cut back foliage and store indoors.