About Siberian Squill
Bring a touch of vibrant blue to your garden with our Siberian Squill! This enchanting flowering bulb is a must-have for any gardening enthusiast. Here are some quick key features of the Siberian Squill:
- Striking blue flowers that brighten up your garden
- Early spring bloomer, adding a burst of color after winter
- Low-maintenance plant, perfect for busy gardeners
- Hardy and adaptable to various soil conditions
- Attracts pollinators, supporting local biodiversity
How to plant and take care of Siberian Squill
- Choose a well-drained location with partial shade or full sun.
- Dig a hole that is twice the depth of the bulb.
- Place the bulb in the hole, pointed side up.
- Cover the bulb with soil and gently firm it in.
- Water the bulbs immediately after planting.
- Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged during the growing season.
- Apply a balanced fertilizer in early spring.
- Remove faded flowers to encourage more blooms.
- After the foliage dies back, allow it to naturally wither before removing.