About Rosella’s Dream
Introduce your garden to the stunning beauty of the Lily bulb Rosella's Dream. With its soft pink petals with cream center and delicate aroma, this lily bulb is sure to be a favorite among your garden's blooms.
- Produces large, soft pink and magenta blooms with a delicate fragrance
- Easy to grow and maintain, making it perfect for both experienced and novice gardeners
- Can be planted in a variety of soil types and climates
- Perfect for any garden, either in borders or in pots on a patio
How to care for Rosella’s Dream
- Simply dig a hole in well-draining soil and place the bulb with the pointed side facing up. Cover with soil and water well.
- For best results, plant in a spot that receives full sun or partial shade.
- Be sure to take good care of them by watering them regularly and fertilizing them with a balanced fertilizer every 2-4 weeks.
- Deadhead spent blooms to encourage re-blooming.
- Divide the bulbs every 3-4 years to keep them healthy.