About Purple Gem
This beautiful Purple Gem Dahlia is a show-stopper! This unique flower is perfect for adding a touch of color to your garden. With its deep purple blooms and lush green foliage, it's sure to make a statement in any flower bed.
- Ideal for adding a pop of color to any garden
- Grows to an impressive 35-37" tall
- Highly sought-after variety of Dahlia
- Produces heaps of stunning purple blooms
- Blooms late summer to early fall
- Great for use in flower beds and along borders
How to care for Purple Gem
- When planting, be sure to choose a location that receives full sun and has well-drained soil. Plant the tubers about 5-6 inches deep and 18 inches apart.
- As the plants grow, be sure to stake them to prevent them from falling over.
- They will need to be watered regularly and fertilized every 2-4 weeks.
- Once the flowers begin to fade, be sure to deadhead them to encourage new blooms.