About Peaches and Cream
Dahlia Peaches and Cream is an eye-catching, easy-to-grow bulb that will add an exciting splash of color to your garden. Peaches and Cream offers a profusion of soft yellow petals flamed with orangery red and tipped with white.
- Introduce a vibrant touch of peachy pink, soft orange and cream to your outdoor space with this delightful flower
- Bright and colorful flowers with a bold two-tone pattern
- Easy to grow for long-lasting blooms
- Positively impacts pollinators
- Great for outdoor garden beds and containers
- Has flowers that are 5-6'' in diameter
How to care for Peaches and Cream
- Choose a sunny spot in your garden, preferably without wind
- Dig a hole in well-draining soil and place the tuber with the eyes facing up.
- Cover with soil, don’t bury it, and water well.
- The dahlia will begin to sprout within a few weeks. For optimal growth and blooming, ensure the dahlia receives at least 6 hours of sunlight per day and is regularly watered.