About Nick Sr.
The Dahlia Nick Sr. is a stunning and vibrant flower that is sure to add beauty to any garden. These tubers are easy to grow and will bloom all summer long, making them a great addition to any flower bed or container garden.
- Vibrant and stunning blooms in a variety of colors
- Easy to grow and maintain
- Has huge 11" red blooms with petals that ruffle
- Strong, sturdy stems
- Will reach 40" in height
- Blooms all summer long
- Perfect for flower beds and container gardens
How to care for Nick Sr.
- Pick out a nice and sunny spot in your garden (where they get at least 6 hours of sunlight)
- Plant the tubers in well-drained soil
- Water regularly (not too much, because they don’t like wet feet)
- Fertilize every 2-4 weeks for best results
- Deadhead spent blooms to encourage continued blooming throughout the season