Calla Mozart is a stunning and unique variety of Calla Lily that is sure to add a touch of elegance to any garden. With its pale orange-peach flowers, it is sure to stand out in any setting.
- Large, showy blooms in shades of orange and peach
- Long-lasting flowers that bloom from early summer to fall
- Perfect for adding height and drama to your garden
- Low maintenance and easy to care for
- Extremely popular for its stunning appearance
How to care for Mozart
- Simply choose a spot in your garden that gets partial to full shade and has well-drained soil.
- Dig a hole that is large enough to accommodate the roots of the plant and place it in the hole, filling it with soil.
- Water well and keep the soil consistently moist.
- Fertilize with a balanced fertilizer every 4-6 weeks during the growing season.
- Cut back the foliage after the blooms have faded to encourage new growth.