About Mixed Triumph
Unleash a riot of color in your garden with our Tulip Mixed Triumph! This vibrant assortment of tulips will triumphantly conquer your flower beds, filling them with a kaleidoscope of hues that will leave you spellbound. Get ready for an awe-inspiring floral spectacle that will make your neighbors green with envy!
- A delightful mix of tulips, including a variety of Triumph tulip cultivars.
- Triumph tulips are known for their sturdy stems and large, cup-shaped blooms.
- Experience a harmonious blend of colors, from fiery reds to sunny yellows and soft pastels.
- These tulips bloom in spring, adding a burst of color to your outdoor space.
How to plant and take care of Mixed Triumph
- Choose a sunny spot in your garden with well-drained soil.
- Dig a hole that is about 6 inches deep.
- Place the tulip bulbs in the hole, pointed end up.
- Space the bulbs about 4-5 inches apart.
- Cover the bulbs with soil and gently firm it down.
- Water thoroughly after planting.
- Tulips require regular watering during their growth period.
- Apply a balanced fertilizer in early spring to promote healthy growth.
- Deadhead the flowers after they bloom to encourage the bulb to store energy for the next season.
- Tulip bulbs are best left in the ground over winter for natural chilling.