About Mick’s Peppermint
Discover the Cactus Dahlia Mick´s Peppermint - a unique and beautiful flower that is perfect for any garden. These unusual spiky flowers are a delightful sight in the summer border where they will catch the interest and act as a focal point of the summer bulb display.
- Delicate, white petals (sometimes very light pink) with a dark magenta center and magenta spickles, make it a standout visual statement
- A breathtaking and fragrant combination of silky, soft petals
- Easy-to-grow flower with a long blooming season.
- Stunning texture and fragrance
- Unique visual statement
- Create a stunning display in your garden or flowerbed with this eye-catching bloom.
- Grows up to a height of 48"
- Produces fully double-pointed petals which turn backward to create a tubular effect
How to care for Mick’s Peppermint
- Dig a hole that is slightly deeper than the tubers and space them about 24 inches apart. Water well and keep the soil moist until the plants are established.
- Once they are established, you can reduce the amount of water.
- To care for Mick's Peppermint Dahlia, it is important to keep the soil consistently moist, but not waterlogged.
- Deadhead the flowers regularly to encourage more blooms.
- Cut the plant down to the ground in the fall to prepare it for the next growing season.