About Merry Christmas
Get ready to infuse your surroundings with the magic of Christmas! Order the Tulip Merry Christmas today and let the holiday spirit bloom in style. But then in Spring, because you plant tulips in fall and they bloom in Spring… Its vivid red petals, resembling Santa's iconic suit, will add a touch of merry magic to your garden or home decor. Luckily, red is always a nice color, and this Merry Christmas tulip will pop out of your garden. Even in Spring!
- Bursting with festive cheer, the Tulip Merry Christmas features radiant red petals that bring to mind visions of Santa Claus.
- This stunning tulip variety blooms in late spring, just in time to celebrate the holiday season.
- With its classic tulip shape and rich red hue, it's the perfect flower to create dazzling arrangements or add a pop of color to your garden beds.
How to plant and take care of Merry Christmas
- Choose a sunny spot in your garden with well-drained soil.
- Plant the tulip bulbs in the fall, around 6 inches deep and 4-5 inches apart.
- Water the bulbs after planting to settle the soil.
- During the winter months, ensure the soil remains moist but not waterlogged.
- As spring arrives, the Tulip Merry Christmas will burst into glorious bloom, requiring minimal care.
- Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms and allow the foliage to wither naturally.
- After the blooming season, the bulbs will enter a dormant phase. Let the foliage die back completely before removing it.