Introducing the Dinnerplate Dahlia Maki! Looking for a stunning, low-maintenance flower that will brighten up any garden? Look no further than the Dahlia Maki! This hardy, easy-to-grow flower produces large, vibrant blooms in shades of pink, purple, and white.
- Perfect for adding color and texture to any garden or landscape
- Low maintenance, easy to grow and care for
- Produces large, vibrant blooms in a variety of colors
- Long-lasting blooms that will last all summer long
- Great for cutting and adding to floral arrangements
- Produces huge blooms
- Grows up to a height of 12-14 inches
How to care for Maki
- Dig a hole in well-draining soil and place the tuber with the "eye" facing up.
- Cover with soil and water thoroughly.
- Make sure they get at least 6 hours of sunlight every day.
- Fertilize every 2-4 weeks.
- To ensure a long-lasting blooming season, deadhead the flowers as they begin to fade.