About Lemon Frizzle
Welcome the uncommon blossoms of the Gladiolus Lemon Frizzle. This eye-catching flower pairs bright yellow petals with an intricate lemon-colored pattern.
- Delightful colors of yellow and lemon
- Unmistakable petal pattern
- Perfect for cutting bouquets and garden borders
- Stems reach heights of 2-3 feet
- Unusual ruffled florets
How to care for Lemon Frizzle
- It's important to plant in the Spring or Summer months for Summer/Fall bloom time.
- Choose a sunny spot where they get at least 6-8 hours of sunlight. This spot also needs well-draining soil.
- Lemon Frizzle bulbs should be planted 4 inches deep, with the tips facing up.
- They need to be watered regularly and should be fed every few weeks.
- Deadhead spent blooms.
- Stake them when they’re growing.