About Lady Alice
The Lily Lady Alice is a beautiful and unique flower that will add a touch of elegance to any garden. This lily is known for its medium-sized, white flowers with an orange broad striped- center. It is a hardy plant that is easy to care for, making it a great choice for beginners and experienced gardeners alike.
- Medium-sized, white flowers with orange and orange speckles
- Easy to care for
- Hardy and long-lasting
- Great for beginners and experienced gardeners
- Produces a wonderful fragrance
How to care for Lady Alice
- To plant the Lily Lady Alice, simply dig a hole in well-drained soil.
- Place the bulb in the hole with the pointy end facing up.
- Cover with soil and water well.
- The lily will begin to grow in the spring and will bloom in the summer.
- Make sure to keep the soil consistently moist and fertilize regularly.
- Deadhead the flowers as they fade to encourage more blooms.