About Kelvin Floodlight
Introduce your garden to the unique and colourful Kelvin Floodlight Dahlia! Hand-selected for its refined colour palette, this tuber’s vibrant shade of primrose yellow is sure to add a pop of colour to any outdoor space.
Here are some features that make the Kelvin Floodlight stand out:
- Unique, vibrant yellow shade with intense colour saturation
- Compact size, perfect for use in gardens of any size
- Blooms later in the season, with long-lasting bloom
- Produces 10" sized flowers
- Grows to a height of 40"
- A great option for adding colour and visual interest to garden beds, borders, and containers
How to care for Kelvin Floodlight?
- Choose a spot in your garden that gets plenty of sun and has well-drained soil.
- Dig a hole large enough to accommodate the tuber and plant it with the "eye" facing upward. Cover with soil and water well.
- Make sure to keep the soil consistently moist.
- Fertilize regularly.
- Deadhead the spent blooms to encourage more flowers to grow