About Karma Sangria
Karma Sangria Dahlia is a dazzling example of what a beautiful flower looks like. It has a unique color pattern and petal formation that can be a great addition to any garden.
- Color description: pink, with a yellow-orange on the inside
- Pointed, bi-color variety with a fiery look
- Grows up to 6 feet tall
- Large and eye-catching, perfect for garden beds
- Blooms from mid-summer to mid-fall
- An easy-to-grow flower
- Growing up to 40-45" in height
- Blooms can be cut for stunning indoor arrangements
How to care for Karma Sangria
- Place the tuber in well-drained soil and cover it with 2-3 inches of soil.
- Water well and keep the soil consistently moist.
- Give the plant plenty of sunlight, for at least 6 hours.
- Fertilize it every 2-4 weeks.
- Deadhead the flowers as they begin to fade.
- Stake the plant if necessary to prevent bending or breaking.