About Karl Rosenfield
The Peony Karl Rosenfield is a stunning and fragrant perennial that will add beauty and elegance to any garden. With its crimson deep red petals and lush green foliage, this peony is sure to be the focal point of any garden.
- Large blooms with deep red petals
- Fragrant and long-lasting flowers
- Low maintenance and easy to care for
- Suitable for planting in zones 3-8
- Very suitable as a cut flower
- Attracts hummingbirds and butterflies
How to care for Karl Rosenfield
- Be sure to choose a sunny location with well-drained soil.
- Plant the bulbs about 1-2 inches deep and space them about 3-4 feet apart.
- Water regularly and fertilize in the spring to promote healthy growth and blooming. Deadhead spent flowers to encourage re-blooming.
Frequently Asked Questions