Peony Kansas is the perfect addition to any garden. With its delicate pink blooms and lush green foliage, it's sure to add a touch of elegance to any outdoor space.
- These beautiful flowers bloom in late spring, adding color and beauty to your garden just in time for summer.
- Peony Kansas is a hardy plant that can withstand harsh weather conditions and pests.
- The plant will grow up to 3 feet tall and 2 feet wide, making it perfect for any size garden
How to care for Kansas
- Choose a spot in your garden that gets at least 6 hours of direct sunlight per day.
- Prepare the soil by digging a hole about 2-3 inches deep and adding compost or organic matter to the soil.
- Plant the Peony Kansas bulb with the pointed side up and cover it with soil.
- Water the plant well and add mulch to keep the soil moist.
- Fertilize the plant with a balanced fertilizer once a month during the growing season.
- Deadhead the flowers as they fade to encourage more blooms.
- Cut the leaves back in the fall to prevent disease.