Anemone Hollandia is a beautiful and unique flower that will add a touch of elegance to any garden. The contrasting black central ball in the center of the flower is surrounded by a brilliant white border, and the rest of the petal is red.
- Large, showy blooms in a red color and a hint of white and black in the heart
- Blooms in late summer and early fall
- Low maintenance and easy to care for
- Perfectly formed cup-shaped flowers
- 10" green stems
- Perfect for brightening up the patio in pots and containers
How to care for Hollandia
- Simply dig a hole in well-drained soil and plant the bulbs about 1 inch deep.
- Water the bulbs well after planting and keep the soil moist.
- These flowers prefer full sun to partial shade and should be fertilized every few weeks during the growing season.
- Keep the soil consistently moist, but not waterlogged.
- Deadhead the flowers as they begin to fade to encourage reblooming.
- In the fall, after the leaves have died back, cut back the foliage and store them indoors.